1. Scope of Application The following terms apply to all orders placed through our online store.
2. Contracting Party, Conclusion of Contract The purchase agreement is made with SP Book (Editions des Saints Pères SARL, 7 rue Pasteur, F-14340 Cambremer)
The presentation of the products in the online store does not represent a legally binding offer but a non-binding online catalog. For technical reasons, the images of the products may differ in color from the originals. You may add products to your shopping cart, with no obligation to purchase, and add or delete any or all of them at any time by using the correction assistance tools designed for this purpose and explained in the ordering process. By clicking the “confirm your order” button, you agree to a binding order of the articles in the shopping cart. You will receive a confirmation email of the receipt of the order immediately after the order has been placed. However, this confirmation email does not constitute the acceptance of your order. This takes place in a separate email containing a delivery confirmation or upon delivery of the goods. If you have opted to pay for your order in advance, you will be informed of the acceptance of your order via the order confirmation email.
Should products be out of stock, unavailable, or sold out, the customer will be immediately informed. If delivery is temporarily not possible, the order, if possible, will be reserved. In the case of sold-out products, the customer may choose to cancel the order or to be put on a waiting list for a possible reprint or new edition.
The languages available for the conclusion of the contract are English and French. In case of conflict between English and French version of these Conditions, the French version shall prevail.
We do not store the text of the contract.
3. Delivery Conditions and Costs In addition to the stated product prices, shipping fees may apply. For international deliveries, the customer is responsible for any additional taxes, customs fees, and import duties. We only deliver by mail. Collection of goods is not possible.
4. Payment The following payment methods are available in our store:
4.1. Credit Card Your credit card will be charged upon dispatch of the goods.
4.2. PayPal You will pay the billing amount via the online provider PayPal. You must already be registered there or sign up as a new customer, log in with your access data, and confirm the payment to us. You will be given further instructions at check out.
5. Reservation of Property Rights Goods remain our property until payment is made in full.
6. Damage During Shipping Should articles be delivered with obvious shipping damage, please issue a complaint with the delivery service as soon as possible and contact us promptly. Failure to file a complaint or make contact with us has no consequences for your legal rights and their enforcement, particularly your warranty rights. They do, however, help us file our own claims against the shipping carrier and/or shipping insurance.
7. Warranty and Guarantees Unless expressly agreed otherwise below, statutory warranty rights apply.
8. Customer Service You can contact our customer service department regarding questions, complaints, and claims by sending an email to [email protected]
9. Liability Our liability is limited to the value of the product. We do not assume liability for slightly negligent breaches of insignificant contractual obligations.
10. Online Dispute Resolution Online dispute resolution in accordance with ODR-VO art. 14, para. 1: The European Commission provides an internet platform for online dispute resolution (ODR), which you will find by following this link. We hereby declare that we are neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration body. 11. Minors The products offered in our online store are intended solely for customers 18 years of age and older.
12. Severability Clause Should a provision of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid due to new statutory provisions, the remaining provisions shall remain valid. The parties agree to replace the invalid provision by a valid provision corresponding as far as possible with the economic meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.